1. Progressive/proportional adjustment for single fire, two fire and two fire
2. The low-nitrogen burner can adapt to any type of combustion chamber.
3. Air and gas are mixed in the combustion head.
4. The low-nitrogen burner can obtain the best combustion parameters by adjusting the combustion air and combustion head.
5. Without removing the burner from the boiler, the mixing device can be directly removed to facilitate maintenance.
6. The low-nitrogen burner adopts servo motor to adjust the air flow in the first and second sections, and when the burner stops running, the damper is closed to reduce the heat loss in the furnace.
7. A valve seal control device can be added to the valve set.
8. The low-nitrogen burner is fixed with a flange and an insulating seal ring. Equipped with a 4-hole and 7-hole connector.
9. The low-nitrogen burner can provide a blast pipe greater than the standard length as required.